May 15th, 2009
And I hope I haven’t hurt Al Roker’s feelings. I just couldn’t resist. Thanks to the long flight layover Pam and Elizabeth had in Dallas on the way to market… E sent me a funny pic she p-chopped on her iPhone. Naturally I had to have THAT APP! So Al Roker… because you were handy… you became my first victim. Nothing personal, I really think you’re swell - and an entertaining and nice guy. And like you’re really even reading my blog.
My shelf-o-joy… some new changes:
- Our Lady of Rokelupe
- Al’s Big Boy
- Hello Al sewing machine
Miss Kitty… you may be next!
More fun… and no celeb feelings to hurt either. My sweetest of sweetie-pie friend Raesha had this post on her blog, and I thought it looked like fun. If you’re still reading this far into my post - consider yourself tagged. And that goes for you too, Al.
Let’s Play rules: IT’S HARDER THAN IT LOOKS! COPY, ERASE MY ANSWERS, ENTER YOURS, POST IT ON YOUR BLOG, FACEBOOK, ETC. USE THE 1ST LETTER OF YOUR LAST NAME TO ANSWER EACH OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS. THEY HAVE TO BE REAL PLACES, NAMES, AND THINGS. NOTHING MADE UP! TRY TO USE DIFFERENT ANSWERS IF THE PERSON IN FRONT OF YOU HAD THE SAME 1ST INITIAL.
1. What is your last name? SOLORIO
2. A 4 Letter Word? SHOPPING
3. A Boy’s Name? SAWYER (shoutout to Anna and Sarah)
4. A Girl’s name? SARAH
5. An Occupation? SEAMSTRESS
6. A Color? SWELLOW (sweet butter yellow)
7. Something you wear? SHIRT
8. A Beverage? S’COFFEE
9. A Food? SPAM-MUSUBI (delish)
10. Something found in the bathroom? SHAMPOO (I behaved)
11. A place? SANTA MONICA
12. A Reason for being late? SLEPT TOO LONG.
13. Things you shout? THIS IS WAY TOO EASY. MY MOST USED “S” WORD. YEAH, THAT ONE.
Tag. You’re it.
Posted in Stuff |